"But He said, Leave the children alone! Allow the little ones to come to Me, and do not forbid or restrain or hinder them, for of such [as these] is the kingdom of heaven composed."
Our goal lead by God, is to guide children to learn, believe, accept and share God’s Word.
- Help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christian’s at home, school, at play or wherever they are.
- Make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
- Meet children at their level of development.
- Help children understand His Word.
- Teach the importance of prayer.
- Lead children to recognize their sinful nature and to respond in repentance and faith in God.
- Teach the love of Christ and the joy of His forgiveness and salvation.
Jose & Monique JusticiA
junior church services take place every sunday
(provided there is service) during 11AM regular service
Sister Joanna A.
Sister Mariah R.
Brother Jose J.
Sister Rosa S.