BELIEVE IN THE LOVE AND SPIRIT OF THE CHURCH
AN INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY FOR ALL WHO
"But He said, Leave the children alone! Allow the little ones to come to Me, and do not forbid or restrain or hinder them, for of such [as these] is the kingdom of heaven composed."
Our goal lead by God, is to guide children to learn, believe, accept and share God’s Word.
- Help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christian’s at home, school, at play or wherever they are.
- Make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
- Meet children at their level of development.
- Help children understand His Word.
- Teach the importance of prayer.
- Lead children to recognize their sinful nature and to respond in repentance and faith in God.
- Teach the love of Christ and the joy of His forgiveness and salvation.
junior church services take place every sunday
(provided there is service) during 11AM regular service
luis & Vincenza "Vinny" Torres
Elder Luis and Sister Vinny have been married since 1983.
They have 3 children, 2 granddaughters and have been living in San Diego since 1980. They've been part of NCT since 2002. They started as Greeters and Ushers and have taken part in one of NCT’S orphanage ministry teams going to Tijuana to interact and help with Lily of the Valley staff. For the last 15 years they’ve been called by God to be involved with the Children’s Ministry. They started as teachers and have been assigned the title of Leaders for this ministry. They are committed, with the help of Holy Spirit, to help children learn the Word of God and strive to be good Christians and model citizens, always thinking "I am a Child of God!"
They are proud to see the fruits of this ministry and the work that God has done in these children who are now leaders and teachers themselves--for they are the future!